The iPhone 6s is a truly great phone. With impressive specs, great camera, and a snappy mobile operating system, you can never go wrong in buying one for yourself.
In this article, I will show you 7 hidden tips that you can do on the iPhone 6s. Apple’s mobile phones are great and this article will make it even better.
So, without further ado, here are the 7 hidden tricks for your iPhone 6s:
- Know What Album The Current Song Playing is From- If you’re currently playing a song using your Apple mobile phone, you can press and hold a music track for a couple of seconds to let you know what that song’s album is. You can then have the option to listen to the entire album or choose only some songs to put in your My Music list.
- Add a New Number Directly from a Message- When someone texts you that are not on your contacts list, you can save that number for future use. You can save the number by long pressing on it for a few seconds and a set of options will be presented to you. You can add this new number to your contacts list or you can edit an existing contact with the new number.
- Make Siri speak with a distinguished Accent- Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant, now speaks with different accents. You can change Siri’s accents by going to Siri’s settings and under “Siri Voice”, choose the accent that you want.
- Share the Specific Location of a Destination- Suppose you want to meet up with your bestie at a certain coffee shop, for example, you can share with them the exact location and address of that particular coffee place. All you need to do is open up the Apple Maps app and long press on the specific coffee shop where you are going to meet your bestie. This will then share the exact information your bestie needs in order for her to go to that specific destination.
- Send quick Replies- Your Apple Mobile phone is now smarter than ever, and it also has a new and improved messages app. If you just want to reply faster to a specific message, just long press on a conversation in the messages app and you will be presented with a number of preset replies. Just tap on the preset message you want to send to your friend and that’s it!
- Record 4k Videos- Your iPhone 6s Mobile phone allows you to record 4k videos, but the feature is not turned on by default. If you want to enable this feature, go to the settings and under Photos & Camera, tap the option “4K at 30fps”.
- Hey, Siri!– Google’s mobile phone operating system, Android, has a cool feature called Google now. It can be powered up by just using your voice and saying “Hey Google”. But, did you know that you can also do that with the iPhone 6s? There is an option to activate “Hey Siri” from the settings menu. Go to Siri’s settings and there should be an option to activate “Hey Siri”.
There you have it. These are 7 hidden tricks you can do with the iPhone 6s. So, what are you waiting for? Whip out your Apple Mobile phone and try these tricks now!